Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Just Released: The Curse Maker by Kelli Stanley

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of my favorite new authors, Kelli Stanley.  Her new novel, The Curse Maker, is available in bookstores today.  I'm going to do a comprehensive review once I finish the book (hopefully a day or two...or three), but I wanted to get the word out asap.
 
The novel is the second in Stanely's Roman Noir series featuring Arcturus, a doctor living in London during the age of the Roman Empire.  This is a really exciting novel that effortlessly combines the Noir style with Roman history.  A truly enlightening read.

Well, that's all for now folks.  I hope you take the time to pick up a copy and enjoy it.  Even if you haven't read the first Arcturus novel, Nox Dormienda, you won't feel lost in the plot.  Stanley sets up everything perfectly for a first time reader.  I wish Kelli the best of luck, or as Arcturus might say, "Fortuna."


 


No comments:

Post a Comment